A lot of old timers coming back

Hi One and all

I guess I qualify as one of the old timers , I bought CMBO , CMBB and CMAK as soon as I could (money was a bit tight at that time of my life) . I was playing CMBO on my little net book just a few months ago , even with it's wimpy specs it works fine...

The way I found out about Battlefront games was through PC Gamer Mag. The CMBO demo was on one of the demo disc's that they would come with , (pre hi speed internet days for me) and If I remember right the game got a great revue. Played the hell out of that Demo , the scenario (chance meeting at a crossroads) was my all time fav ... the last 4 or 5 years I'd check the forum from time to time , and some time along the line , my password stopped working so I would just read and didn't participate. I did down load some of the game demos with the new game engine but because of old equipment and lack of interest , couldn't justify the funds ...

So to today I have the CM-BN running fine on the new system ( I had up graded before I got StarCraft 2 , a few months back ) and thanks to the big time professional Manuel that came with the preorder , I have been playing some of the scenarios I put together , so I have been late for work a few times over the last few weeks , I look at the clock an see I have 30 minutes till needing to go , so I think I can get a few licks in , the next thing I know I am late , some times way late .

Ho well , I am the boss so I guess It doesn't matter all that much , but I suppose if this continues I should dock my pay or somfink..............

N

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, good to see we are back in the fight again.

I was yet another one who bought but did not really play SF and it's modules just to speed CM-BN along LOL! Thank goodness I am going back to shore duty and the timing is almost perfect.

Time to learn the new interface.

R/

Jhereg