Easter Release.

As much as I'd love it, not a great idea. The first few days are going to be plagued with problems and keep them really busy. It would be disastrous to leave for a long weekend after a release. The week after makes a lot more sense. Although that sucks, because I'll be away on business myself. Eurk.

4 days over here, ANZAC day is on Easter Monday, so even better :) From a personally selfish point of view though, it can wait two more weeks cos I'm going on vacation :D

Well I appreciate that most of that holiday doesn't appeal to you, for perfectly good reasons, but certainly ANZAC Day duties means I don't get four days "off". :)

Well I appreciate that most of that holiday doesn't appeal to you, for perfectly good reasons, but certainly ANZAC Day duties means I don't get four days "off". :)

Very true, though I should care that it's passover, but unfortunately I'm not very good at the whole religion thing. Sorry to hear you don't get to be home for the long weekend. Seems with all the floods and cyclones this year, the ADF could let you guys be home a bit more.

Anyone remember the CMSF shipping goof where a guy got the game in the mail like two weeks early? I'll never forget the thread title: "IT. IS. IN. MY. HANDS."

No but I remember someone getting CMSF earlier than everyone else, when someone suggested they were not entirely of a truthful nature, the guy posted a screenshot of a large group of Strykers arranged to spell the the letters .F.U.!

No but I remember someone getting CMSF earlier than everyone else, when someone suggested they were not entirely of a truthful nature, the guy posted a screenshot of a large group of Strykers arranged to spell the the letters .F.U.!

Bahahahaha. Classic.

Question for BFC.

I saw the movie Atlas Shrugged. Definitely a "B" movie. I had never read the book. The movie only covered part 1 of 3. So I went out and bought a copy.

Bottomline: Will I finish the book before the release of CMBN? The book is only 1478 pages.

Or will part 3 be out in the movies (15 April 2013) befroe the release of any Ostfront games/modues?

Question for BFC.

I saw the movie Atlas Shrugged. Definitely a "B" movie. I had never read the book. The movie only covered part 1 of 3. So I went out and bought a copy.

Bottomline: Will I finish the book before the release of CMBN? The book is only 1478 pages.

Or will part 3 be out in the movies (15 April 2013) befroe the release of any Ostfront games/modues?

It sounds like the movie represents the book well.

Try 'War and Peace', now that is a book to read before CM comes out.