New file at the Repository: Map "kursk_mp_map_03_User", Version 1.0, for TOW-3 Korea'

Map "kursk_mp_map_03_User", Version 1.0, for TOW-3 Korea'1950.A new map based on standard TOW-2 Kursk'1943 map "kursk_mp_map_03".Installation.Just copy folders "\maps\kursk_mp_map_03_User\" and "\Generator\kursk_mp_map_03_User\" from zip archive to folder with your TOW-3 Korea'1950 game.Attention! If previous version of the map had been installed earlier then It is needed to manually delete these folders from game folder.This map is a "test" one for verifying an idea of transferring maps from TOW-2 Kursk'1943 into TOW-3 Korea'1950. Except the map the files for using it with "Mission Generator" of TOW-3 Korea'1950 have been added.aka John Fisher

More...

Yes, all Kursk/Caen maps can be transferred to the Korea game in theory. But, it’s needed to replace manually the all static objects in the Map Editor because of disappearing all static objects from the Kursk/Caen maps when it has been opened in the Korea Map Editor. It's difficult for me.

@John Fisher

Can you elaborate about the disappearence of static objects from the Kursk/Caen map?

I have not seen anything like that.

I suppose you mean the statics from Kursk/Caen will not appear on the map unless they've been added to the Korea 3doj folder?

I suppose you mean the statics from Kursk/Caen will not appear on the map unless they've been added to the Korea 3dobj folder?

Yes, of course! I mean that the statics from Kursk/Caen will not appear on the map unless they've been added to the Korea 3dobj folder.