'Ere now, wot's all this, then?

I bugger off for a few years and you mangy gits are still around?

Yep, it's the ol' Admiral. No one was more pleased and surprised than I to see that the community is alive, well, and thriving...well, except for the lot in the Peng thread...they are looking a bit disreputable. Belay that; they have always been disreputable...they wear it like a badge of honor.

I am gratified and honored that The Scenario Depot II is doing well.

I was also delightfully surprised to return to see the immenent release of the new new CM:BN; yes, I have enthusiastically pre-ordered and I have been playing numerous CM:BB scenarios by means of whetting me appetite. Late April, you say? Matt...if you put mine near the front of the list, I have 5 gallons of homebrew with your name on it should you be in the area.

I have been away too long in the hinterlands of World of Warcraft. A time to return to me roots and me friends.

Gang, first round is on me...and none of that cheap swill, either.

... Matt...if you put mine near the front of the list, I have 5 gallons of homebrew with your name on it should you be in the area.
Am afraid the Cracker of the Whip is not with us anymore. Though his presence is still felt, he has moved on to directing a spin-off based on WKRP in Cincinnati.

Am afraid the Cracker of the Whip is not with us anymore. Though his presence is still felt, he has moved on to directing a spin-off based on WKRP in Cincinnati.

/boggle?!? Whaaaa? When did this happen? But, but, but, but....

Waitaminit...I lurvs WKRP..mmmm...Loni Anderson...<drool>

Just send that to me and I will use all of my considerable influence to see that they ship the game to you sometime.

A) You needs to pull from me stable of 26 recipes...yes, they are online...can ye find 'em? If you can find a photo of me with mash rake and a Luftwaffe Feldmütze, that's me. Yes, it's out there.

2) Folks have to come an get 'em. The ATF takes a dim view of shipping across state lines...yes, I have a very good reason to not ship it.

iii) Profit..no, that's not the reason.