Top Tip!

Liking this thread. Gamers, beer, and a new dude who likes UFC. I watched #128 on Spike TV last weekend, a little on the boring side but I had nice jack on the main event. Laid the -275 odds on the big black dude against the 30+ little brother from Brazil.

GSP will win later this month. Randy will lose.

Rampage is making a comeback after a year off & a loss.

The baddest man on the planet comes back in June, to face Junior, tough match. All depends if Brock can get motivated and in shape.

As you were,

-Legend

I Don't know how it is with beer, but drinking Jack Daniels makes it hard to play, I did it and forgot to reinforce an important capitol which was under siege, I had just gotten home from a night at the bar and decided to do a turn, bad idea.

Yes, somehow Jack Daniels has made the long hard journey from Tennesee to Germany. Picked up on the East coast by a Spanish fishing boat, unloaded by night on a French beach near St. Nazaire, we then smuggled it through France with help from the French resistance, had to bribe several Gestapo and SS men along the way, then a certain Col. Hogan delivered it to my contact person in Hammelburg, where I then made the pick up last tuesday at 0325 hours.

Yes, somehow Jack Daniels has made the long hard journey from Tennesee to Germany. Picked up on the East coast by a Spanish fishing boat, unloaded by night on a French beach near St. Nazaire, we then smuggled it through France with help from the French resistance, had to bribe several Gestapo and SS men along the way, then a certain Col. Hogan delivered it to my contact person in Hammelburg, where I then made the pick up last tuesday at 0325 hours.

That's what I thought. I expect Nina's 99 Luftwaffe Ballon's song is playing the whole time, as the grandsons of the Buntas are partying hard between SC-Global turns. You spreaken zee Duetsch? Just a little? Should I call you Pricenhoffer? What time was Pearl Harbor?

-Legend