Multiple deployment rectangles bug

Lemonade

In missions with multiple, overlapping deployment areas it seems to be impossible to move your units between them. So if a unit is inside one deployment rectangle, it's "imprisoned" there until you start the battle. Sometimes units can be moved from a certain zone to another, but if you do this, then you won't be able to move the unit back to its former zone of deployment. This bug has been with the series since, like, ToW2: Afrika and is very irritating.

EDIT:

Here's what I'm talking about.

overlapping.th.jpg

We have three zones of deployment in this North Korean defensive mission of Gangwondo-pukto: Zone A, B and C. The overlapping points AB and BC are, well, overlapping areas (Too late to change the text now, I'm afraid) of zones A with B and B with C. Now, there is an AA-gun visible, sitting inside Zone B. If I move it to area BC and release the left mouse button, any further attempts to move it back to Zone B will be futile. The gun will stay in Zone C. Same with zone A and B. The tank (which is not visible on this screenshot, but I assure you, it's there) in the Zone A, can be moved to Zone B via area AB, but it cannot be moved back to Zone A. So, in this particular mission, you can move units from zones A, through B to C but not in the reverse order.

And, by the way, what are those two AT guns and a squad of infantry doing outside of deployment zone (upper left corner)? That certainly wasn't my plan.

Can someone, either from 1C or Battlefront, tell me in which folder should I look for mission files in order to replace those three deployment zones with a single big one? And to move those forward three unit place-holders into the deployment zone?

I searched the folder structure for mission definitions, but couldn't find them. Where are they?