Question on Preorder.

Need some help please,I wish to preorder the steelbox collectors edition for myself in the United States,as well as fulfill a promise to someone in the U.K.(You know who you are);) with the Steelbox edition.How can I do that?Do I just preorder two copies,and send him the license key,how will he get the box and how will I cover shipping on two copies going to two Countries?Please help me,thanks.

Ahh,that may work,I didnt think of that,I dont know if they have a paypal account,and I dont have one either,also,they are in the U.K. and I dont know what the cost will be there.Dont you guys over there use like pounds or sterling or Yen or some weird crap like that.:D I think the dollar is worth about a book of matches in the U.K. these days.:o

Ahh,that may work,I didnt think of that,I dont know if they have a paypal account,and I dont have one either,also,they are in the U.K. and I dont know what the cost will be there.Dont you guys over there use like pounds or sterling or Yen or some weird crap like that.:D I think the dollar is worth about a book of matches in the U.K. these days.:o

Why don't you order twice, but change the delivery address the second time?

Is it that simple,guess that will work,I didn't even think about that.I'm an idiot.One question though,if I order it with my Visa,will it charge me more for the exchange rate,or will it charge me in U.S. dollars for both copies then only charge me more for shipping to the U.K.?or will it charge me in U.K. money for the one copy I am buying for the U.K. resident?

Need some help please,I wish to preorder the steelbox collectors edition for myself in the United States,as well as fulfill a promise to someone in the U.K.(You know who you are);) with the Steelbox edition.How can I do that?Do I just preorder two copies,and send him the license key,how will he get the box and how will I cover shipping on two copies going to two Countries?Please help me,thanks.

That was really good of you by the way (ref older thread). All the best.

I'm the very lucky and humbled forum member....a massive thanks to you my friend Finalcut...no I don't have pay pal...I don't even have a bank account!!!

If it turns out your going to be charged a silly amount then I'm more than happy that the thought was there...really don't want you to spend to much on this...it's already alot of money as it is to spend on a complete stranger.....

;)