Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I've just bought the WWI game and found it great. I played Strategic command WWII a long time ago and because I had some time lately, I bought the sequel. Well, I like it and I'd like to play a campaign (1914 or 1939) with any opponent. By email, high playing rate. 

Thanks ! 

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for players for SCWWI Breakthrough 1.05, any of the WWI major campaigns, any side.
I didn't play this game for two years, but I'd like to restart playing.

I should be able to play several times most of the days. If you're interested, sent me an email: raniel3@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I'm looking for some to play Breakthrough 1.05, Call to Arms Campaing, I can play with any side.

I don't play this game since 2013, but I got some nostalgia in the blood and I want to play one good match, but the AI is no fun. :P

I'm a seasoned player, but not a pro. :)

If you are interested, email me at wh40k.biffy@gmail.com

Note: I don't want "soft build limits" turned on.

• 3 weeks later...

@all,

A newbie, played against AI but just 2 games, (1 from each side). Have played some WW1 Strategy games like La Grand Guerre/WW1 Gold and The End to all Wars (TEAW) also Commander:great War. Have a good working knowledge of the historical period and the main battles but total newbie with respect to Strategic command.

I can play 4-5 turns (at times more, at times less) per week by e-mail. [No clue how to host and what are the various options like SOFT builds]. Would like to play a PBEM if anyone is interested. Either side is ok. 

shrini.85@gmail.com 

SC-WW1 Breakthrough 1.05 Patch

Edited by shri

Hi,

Played pbem with the base game few years ago and with the breakthrough expansion I want to return playing this very good game. I have good turn rates and would prefer multiple (at least 2 turns a day) turns a day. Would also prefer 'call to arms' scenario with soft build limits off. Either side is ok.

Thanks.

Edited by Ataman

Wow, lots of people returning after very long breaks from the game!

Been well over a year since I played till DK sent me message about a one year old post on this forums... enjoying a very nice game vs him right now.   Forgot how fun this can be.

Sadly I don't have WW1 Breakthrough.. seams that's what most want.    Looking to start another game of SC WW1 The Great War V1.07 if anyone interested.... PBEM

Email me at pjflanag@aol.com if interested.

Hi,

Played pbem with the base game few years ago and with the breakthrough expansion I want to return playing this very good game. I have good turn rates and would prefer multiple (at least 2 turns a day) turns a day. Would also prefer 'call to arms' scenario with soft build limits off. Either side is ok.

Thanks.

Hi, would be interested in playing.

If ok, choose your side and mail me the turn @ my id. Thanks. 

i have no clue on the options, leave it to you.

I would like the Entente if you don't mind. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am interested in some stratigic command. I am game for any longer scenario really.(SoE,WW1,WW2,AoC, East Africa, and so on) Most of my experience is in WW1 and some in AoD but I am also interested in trying out new scenarios in multiplayer.

Contact me at Nwssbronies@gmail.com

Edited by Sapare

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to MPers!

I'd like to play "France's Struggles" as CP.  If you are up for a match let me know at artificer4@yahoo.com by all means let me know how to go about setting up a match, it's my first time around this neck of the woods..

Cannon fodder, Bob

PS,  Are matches set up in a common difficulty mode?

• 1 month later...

I'd like to play a full Breakthrough! Call to Arms MP campaign as an Entente player.

I'm a quite new player to BF series but with a vast experience in wargames.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Hi dear Sokulsky,

hope your interest hasn`t changed, if you like a challenge against an experienced player, I`m your man.

Please contact stefan.watermann.1@googlemail.com, any scenario or side welcome, second winner might choose next.

Greetings from Germany!

Sugar

Hi dear Sokulsky,

hope your interest hasn`t changed, if you like a challenge against an experienced player, I`m your man.

Please contact stefan.watermann.1@googlemail.com, any scenario or side welcome, second winner might choose next.

Greetings from Germany!

Sugar

Sorry folks, thought to send a PM, at least any challenger is welcome playing Breakthrough 1.05

• 2 months later...

Hi there!

I´ve been playing SOC WW1 for some time and i like it very much.... so i´ll be delighted to try multiplayer.

Looking forward any campaign game (Call to Arms prefered) and either side.

Rate not too fast, maybe 1 or 2 turns a day.

If you ´re interested please contact me:

monchorodriguez@yahoo.es

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I´ve been playing SOC WW1 for some time and i like it very much.... so i´ll be delighted to try multiplayer.

Looking forward any campaign game (Call to Arms prefered) and either side.

Rate not too fast, maybe 1 or 2 turns a day.

If you ´re interested please contact me:

monchorodriguez@yahoo.es

Cheers

Thanks for your answers,

Now i´met some 3-4 games and it´s enough by the moment.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...