Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Comrades,

I'm looking for an opponent to play either the "Call to Arms" scenario or the full war scenario where Italy joins the Central Powers. Either scenario is fine with me. We can discuss what side(s) to play, but I'm easy going. I can usually dish out at least a few turns a week. I'm fairly new to the game so another newbie to play against would be nice. Anyways, If interested please send email to Gary(dot)Feathler(at)Gmail(dot)com. Cheers!!!

-Gary aka A7V21 :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'll put myself up here as well, since the going is slow in my other games. (Actually only one running at the moment).

I'll play and offer a good challenge for anyone. I'll play either WW1 or WW2 (though I haven't played that yet), and prefer campaigns with normalized MPPs turned on in the editor.

You can e-mail me at zelekendel(at)gmail(dot)com. This is a standing offer until I otherwise inform!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John,

I'd be willing to play as the Entente in either scenario "Call to Arms" or "Triple Alliance" the full world war 1 scenario campaign(s). Any rules are fine with me, but unfortunately I cannot dish out multiple turns a day. I can play a few turns a week. please email me at Gary(dot)Feathler(at)gmail(dot)com. I look forward to hearing from you John. Cheers !!

Gary

Hi,

I am new to the game although I played some of the earlier SC iterations long ago.

I'm looking for another newbie, no sharks. :) It would be no fun for you to beat me to pieces for 6 months anyway.

I'd prefer to play the WW2 scenario, but am also willing to play WW1 call to arms if I can't find a game of WW2. I'd take either side in WW2, but prefer Entente in WW1.

Pls email me at jj dot denver at yahoo dot com.

I am not sure what turn rate I can support - probably a turn a day I think.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...