2 new player questions

Hi, I just got the game, and I have two quick questions:

1. I got the windowed mode to work, but the screen is centered, so I cannot really multi-task. (I use a 28-inch monitor.)

2. I modified the default 1939 campaign, but when I close the campaign from the editor, it says there is an script error.

More specifically, it says "Error: Loop Event(14) Invalid#Country_ID value"

What does this mean, and how do I fix this? I didn't do much to the default campaign other than change some unit statistics and added a lot more units to the major countries.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I just got the game, and I have two quick questions:

1. I got the windowed mode to work, but the screen is centered, so I cannot really multi-task. (I use a 28-inch monitor.)

2. I modified the default 1939 campaign, but when I close the campaign from the editor, it says there is an script error.

More specifically, it says "Error: Loop Event(14) Invalid#Country_ID value"

What does this mean, and how do I fix this? I didn't do much to the default campaign other than change some unit statistics and added a lot more units to the major countries.

Thanks in advance!

You have to go into the editor, select Campaign, then Edit Event Scripts, open the LOOP script and scroll down to the 14th LOOP event. It is very likely the "Country_ID value" initial entry or subsequent entries have become corrupted.