Release Date

scoang6777

March 4, good to hear that. I'll buy it for certain, for there are no Korea wargames on the market and it's a very interesting theatre of operations. But I really hope the next ToW setting will be set back in WW2. Not NAM or Algerian conflict, oh God, no!. There are so many campaigns of WW2 still not fully covered. I would gladly welcome the redux of early days of Barbarossa, French or Polish campaign. Or mayhap, a Norwegian or Finnish one? Yay! Winter War! ToW's a niche product for connoisseurs, and I think we're mature and eager enough to buy a product treating the niche WW2 theatres. Aren't we, chaps? Well, I am. :) Bring us the Battle of Brody(!), Mokra or Bzura (redux), the encirclement of KlaipÄ—da (yeah, I enjoyed the "Forgotten Soldier" a lot). Or let us follow Pz. Abt. z. b. V. 40 in Norway with their Panzerzug "Horstmann" consisting of three Neubaufahrzeuge. Yay! The possibilities are infinite. Imagine that. :)

I concur with Lemonade; I have no interest in anything other than WWII. Look at the Advanced Squad Leader series - 25 years of WWII material and it just keeps on coming.

I will buy Korea though just to see if any improvements have been made to the things we want to see fixed with the current ToW system. Considering the posted release date of 1st quarter 2011, which is upon us now, I'm wondering what will be different other than helicopters and the strategic mode. I fear that by the time they get everything right, the game will be "ToW 11: Rhodesia 1976", or it won't be anything at all.

1C is so close to getting it all right to the point that they could have a real winner, but I'm wondering if anyone out there is listening.

• 2 weeks later...
I wish they would have done that with Kursk.I enjoy all the TOW games.They just keep getting BETTER.

Yes, have you tried the expansion Caen? Its just like Kursk. Edited my support and now I can destroy those ramped 88's!