Please don´t reveal too much!

My heart keeps telling me, i want more, more pics, new features etc. but my brain says another thing. I dont expect to be dissapointed with this game but I would really like to have that "wow" effect when I finally can play this game. Some games theyve put out thousands of pics, told you about all the new features, gameplay clips before release. It has almost felt like youve already played the game before youve tried it. So please battlefront surprise me this time! That first impression of a game can really make a difference.

Piecekeeper, your completely missing out on a major feature of Battlefront.com games. That is to try and pry out as much intel from Steve and the various beta testers as possible. Good times! :D

The other "feature" is growing old waiting for the CM series to return to Apple machines. You have no idea how old I've gotten waiting.