BFC, Log-In's malfunctioning!

Wicky,

Since what I said was based on what I read, Hoagland and Bara made a big mistake, apparently as a result of insufficient research in certain areas. Nevertheless, I commend their book to your attention because it reveals a host of things going on at NASA which shouldn't be occurring, parties in control which shouldn't be and nefarious schemes being carried out without the knowledge or approval of the American taxpayers, not to mention the wholesale suppression of what's actually been discovered.

Regards,

John Kettler

Kettler wrote: Since what I said was based on what I read, Hoagland and Bara made a big mistake, apparently as a result of insufficient research in certain areas.... reveals a host of things going on at NASA which shouldn't be occurring, parties in control which shouldn't be and nefarious schemes being carried out without the knowledge or approval of the American taxpayers, not to mention the wholesale suppression of what's actually been discovered.

NASA ACCUSED OF SKULLDUGGERY WITH MARS DATA by John Kettler ....

Gun emplacements and the shattered remnants of a tank seemed apparent to this writer, a former military analyst. One of the vehicles looked very much like a World War II German Panzer I, right down to its peculiar track work. Others seen in the vicinity looked like a World War I rhomboid tank and a U.S. M-48 of 1960s vintage. Whatever these things were, it seems that in later frames they received the full NASA disinformation treatment in which they were made to disappear as apparent alien artifacts.

and you ask why I wonder about your meds and mental health...

I reckon BFC & HAARP are to blame for the mild shaking I just felt as a result of the 6.3 in christchurch 5 minutes ago - hope your headache isn't too bad John - you could have warned us otehrwise!

This little interactive shows how & where it was felt by seismic registers...

An AWFUL lot of those, lately, or is it just that I am noticing more...?

Well there's been a lot in Chch in the last few months since September 4 and half a dozen "new" faults were "found" under the city.

Dunno what else you mean - earthquakes happen every day - here in NZ we have 10-15,000 measureable ones a year - but IIRC this is the first time in decades someone has been killed. This was Magnitude 6.3 - we get several of those a year

Well there's been a lot in Chch in the last few months since September 4 and half a dozen "new" faults were "found" under the city.

Dunno what else you mean - earthquakes happen every day - here in NZ we have 10-15,000 measureable ones a year - but IIRC this is the first time in decades someone has been killed. This was Magnitude 6.3 - we get several of those a year

Yeah, just seems to me to be a lot more of the 6.0+ variety lately, in the whole world. Or maybe after watching "2012" I just pay more attention haha.

Yeah, just seems to me to be a lot more of the 6.0+ variety lately, in the whole world. Or maybe after watching "2012" I just pay more attention haha.

I think a lot of that is due to increased instant news coverage from parts of the world where it happens. A hundred or so years ago news of an earthquake in Indonesia for instance, might have taken weeks to filter back to Europe or North America and only geologists and a few other interested parties would have been recipients.

Michael

Yeah - to be honest I think it's jsut that everything is more noticeable these days - from strange clouds to contrails to tsunamis to earthquakes - there's almost nothing we don't know about any more - whereas even 50 years ago there was almost nothing we did know about if it didn't affect us personally!

I was raised in Chch & much of my family & my ex-inlaws are there - no-one I know is a casualty AFAIK....yet.....