Advanced AI Dialog

It excludes specified resources from generic (non-scripted) AI planning. Good example is German offensive to take Paris, but not waste time pounding against Maginot Line fortress tiles; so exclude those fortress locations. Scripted plans to attack/defend an excluded resource will override the exclusion. Make sense?

Like I said, it's for the generic AI. You could let the computer opponent do its thing without ANY AI scripting and see how it goes, and then add scripting as necessary to 'force' it to do what you think it should be doing. The exclusion lists help 'force' the AI to NOT do certain things. But be careful, it does apply for everything. In my previous example, you could exclude something that helps the German AI in the 1940 offensives, but later it may not consider defending those excluded resources unless you provide garrison scripts.

Like I said, it's for the generic AI. You could let the computer opponent do its thing without ANY AI scripting and see how it goes, and then add scripting as necessary to 'force' it to do what you think it should be doing. The exclusion lists help 'force' the AI to NOT do certain things. But be careful, it does apply for everything. In my previous example, you could exclude something that helps the German AI in the 1940 offensives, but later it may not consider defending those excluded resources unless you provide garrison scripts.

Oh I would like to 'force' it a bit more in my way. Is there now or in future times a way to set priorities what comes first i. e. I would like to set do this script first then this second...