CM:BN Dutch/Belgian/German preview

Hi guys :)

I'm just wondering what sort of interest there would be for a preview of CMBN to be held in my concrete bunker in Den Haag, Holland somewhere near the end of February.

The rules are simple:

If you are a Belgian, please bring beer and chocolate. If German, bring beer and some sort of chewy sausage. For the Dutchies...well, anything that can be legally bought in a bakery.

There is ample free parking and plenty of room, just take your shoes off at the door.

I have a desktop and large screen laptop so there will be the option to play H2H while drinking the beer you will bring.

Let me know so I can make the necessary arrangements.

Cheers

David

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys :)

I'm just wondering what sort of interest there would be for a preview of CMBN to be held in my concrete bunker in Den Haag, Holland somewhere near the end of February.

The rules are simple:

If you are a Belgian, please bring beer and chocolate. If German, bring beer and some sort of chewy sausage. For the Dutchies...well, anything that can be legally bought in a bakery.

There is ample free parking and plenty of room, just take your shoes off at the door.

I have a desktop and large screen laptop so there will be the option to play H2H while drinking the beer you will bring.

Let me know so I can make the necessary arrangements.

Cheers

David

Count me in, will be available most dates.

Awesome, I am interested as well. I always have wondered how a bunker full of grogs and wargaming enthousiasts would look like :D

Anyways, count me in depending on the excact date and I will be happy to provide logistical support in the munchies and slurpies department, whatever is needed. (coming over from Friesland btw)

I will warn you that I was drunk for 9 consecutive days during the New Year's partying, I have the alcohol head typical of male university students. (I only had a hangover on the first morning and retained sexual functionality)

Don't worry, I won't wreck the place. :)

Hi guys

Well I'm looking at Saturday the 19th February as a date for the preview/beer fest.

All those who can make it, please mail me and I will get you my address details etc.

As a side note, both desktop and laptop are ready to go for some LAN H2H battles :)

Let me know

cheers

• 2 weeks later...