Vichy Battleships

Hello

My understanding was that the axis player can receive a number of French Battleships if the allied player opposes the creation of a Vichy Government when France surrenders and the axis forces subsequently occupy Algiers.

Since upgrading to V1.04 I have played two games where the allied player has accepted the Vichy government but the French Battleships still become available to the axis when Algiers is captured.

Is my understanding of the script flawed or is there a bug at play?

Hi Pacestick.

Why should the Axis player get free Battleships when he invades to poor remains of Vichy France?

I would guess that it is the other way: the allies get some Battleships from Vichy once the Axis declares war against Vichy.

The axis player has a chance to get some vichy vessels if he invades the Island Fort de France (if he has chosen accordingly in the repsective decision event).

I may be wrong here, but i think that the scripts are working fine while you innocently misunderstood something.

Hi Pacestick.

Why should the Axis player get free Battleships when he invades to poor remains of Vichy France?

I would guess that it is the other way: the allies get some Battleships from Vichy once the Axis declares war against Vichy.

The axis player has a chance to get some vichy vessels if he invades the Island Fort de France (if he has chosen accordingly in the repsective decision event).

I may be wrong here, but i think that the scripts are working fine while you innocently misunderstood something.

@XW --- That's what Pacestick is saying. Why are the Axis getting battleships? I'm playing as the Axis against Pacestick. I received 2 full strength battleships (without tech), despite the fact he paid the dough as the British in the script.