I'm done

rich12545

HAHA

I was wondering if now that I'm not going to post about the AI anymore, everybody would let it go and move on. I wondered if some would feel compelled to write parting personal attacks. I mean, it takes a real @sshole to do that. I knew there would be some though.

Slaver and emptyT

Is that it? Will there be more? Or there only two @ssholes here? Time will tell.

HAHA

I was wondering if now that I'm not going to post about the AI anymore, everybody would let it go and move on. I wondered if some would feel compelled to write parting personal attacks. I mean, it takes a real @sshole to do that. I knew there would be some though.

Slaver and emptyT

Is that it? Will there be more? Or there only two @ssholes here? Time will tell.

I don't get it. Compare that behaviour to what you're doing.

The reason why everyone is lashing out at you, is because you're lashing out at them, and not only them, but the developer of the game.

If you want it to stop, avoid making aggravating posts and claiming to defame the game on other forums. Ridiculous behaviour.

I just said I was done talking about the AI. If you all will quit making posts to or about me I'll quit the EoS forum entirely.

All right, I'll admit that I misunderstood the intent of your post.

But I honestly couldn't care less if you quit the EoS forum or not. You do add value here but this kind of emo crying detracts from your otherwise interesting input.

I don't get it. Compare that behaviour to what you're doing.

The reason why everyone is lashing out at you, is because you're lashing out at them, and not only them, but the developer of the game.

If you want it to stop, avoid making aggravating posts and claiming to defame the game on other forums. Ridiculous behaviour.

Your problem is you don't pay attention. Over and over again.

I only lash out at people when they lash out at me first.

I won't defame the game on other forums, just tell the truth, that the AI doesn't use FOW. Then people could make up their own minds. You continue to get things wrong. Like they're twisted in your head.

All right, I'll admit that I misunderstood the intent of your post.

But I honestly couldn't care less if you quit the EoS forum or not. You do add value here but this kind of emo crying detracts from your otherwise interesting input.

Thanks for your nice words. They are few and far between here.

Everybody has things that are game breakers. For a lot of people it's DRM. They wouldn't buy EoS because of eLicense. And they're very adamant about it. It's a game breaker for them. For me I don't care one way or the other. But I respect those who do care.

For me it's the AI. Since I never play multi a poor AI is a game breaker. For other people maybe that's not so important.

In the other thread I inquired if the see-all AI would be fixed. I simply inquired. No more. Then all kinds of sh!t hit the fan. Two, three, four people poured it on. For no reason other than I inquired. So I retaliated and it all got out of hand. It's too bad. EoS is a very good game. Except for one thing. If you're one of those people where the AI isn't so important, then it's still a very good game.

I still say, when others stop writing to or about me, I'll be out of this forum. So for all of you who say good riddance, don't reply.

Your problem is you don't pay attention. Over and over again.

I only lash out at people when they lash out at me first.

I won't defame the game on other forums, just tell the truth, that the AI doesn't use FOW. Then people could make up their own minds. You continue to get things wrong. Like they're twisted in your head.

But Brit can be sure that any time EoS comes up in a forum I will explain how the AI works. I wish someone had done that for me a year ago.

It doesn't make any difference to me if you think I'm not paying attention.

It's your attitude towards this, and everyone can see it.

The fact that you made yet another post complaining about AI when you said you were done, makes it pretty obvious you're just out for vengeance.

You express you will go through lengths to mention EoS doesn't have fog of war when it gets mentioned on other forums, as to obviously deter them from getting the game.

These are just digs at the developer for not implementing what you want; and this is just lashing out. You're even calling people names, I can't see your objective here? To rile more people up so you can keep ranting about the AI?

It doesn't make any difference to me if you think I'm not paying attention.

It's your attitude towards this, and everyone can see it.

The fact that you made yet another post complaining about AI when you said you were done, makes it pretty obvious you're just out for vengeance.

You express you will go through lengths to mention EoS doesn't have fog of war when it gets mentioned on other forums, as to obviously deter them from getting the game.

These are just digs at the developer for not implementing what you want; and this is just lashing out. You're even calling people names, I can't see your objective here? To rile more people up so you can keep ranting about the AI?

You just can't stand it, can you? I think you want to keep this feud going. I've been trying to end it but you are intent on keeping it up.

I have not complained about the AI since making the initial post in this thread. But you continue to post your vitriol just to keep up the animosity.

It's none of your business what I post in other forums about this game or any other game. I would tell the truth. Then it's up to others to decide. Discussion of other games in forums is very common. You need to get out more. You'd find that out.

You want to stop me from posting here? Stop replying. It's that simple.

You just can't stand it, can you? I think you want to keep this feud going. I've been trying to end it but you are intent on keeping it up.

I have not complained about the AI since making the initial post in this thread. But you continue to post your vitriol just to keep up the animosity.

It's none of your business what I post in other forums about this game or any other game. I would tell the truth. Then it's up to others to decide. Discussion of other games in forums is very common. You need to get out more. You'd find that out.

You want to stop me from posting here? Stop replying. It's that simple.

I've already written about your behaviour, and why it's disrespectful, you don't care, I understand.

I also never asked you to stop posting, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

You need to get out more. You'd find that out.

Think I'll just do that.

I now fully understand the ramifications of what happens when you stay for too long.

Farewell!

I've already written about your behaviour, and why it's disrespectful, you don't care, I understand.

I also never asked you to stop posting, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Think I'll just do that.

I now fully understand the ramifications of what happens when you stay for too long.

Farewell!

Yep, your agenda is obvious. Just making personal attacks. That's it. What a bitter way to live.

There is not point! He started the thread to say he was going; but he's not gone yet.

I only know if he said some of the things he has said to my face, I would be able to rip his throat out.

But instead he just wimpers that this great game is not good enough for him and then abuses people for pointing out we're better off without him.

I bet he can't even point out where I have made a personal attack against him, except to point out he has stated he has no programming experience.

There is not point! He started the thread to say he was going; but he's not gone yet.

I only know if he said some of the things he has said to my face, I would be able to rip his throat out.

But instead he just wimpers that this great game is not good enough for him and then abuses people for pointing out we're better off without him.

I bet he can't even point out where I have made a personal attack against him, except to point out he has stated he has no programming experience.

You just made another personal attack against me in this post. Seems that's all you're capable of. In the other thread we're discussing how to make the game better. I noticed you didn't join that conversation. You don't care about making the game better. All you care about is whining about my posts and making personal attacks against me. Slaver you need to get a life.

rich,

I have not called you names, but you have called me names.

And if you did that to my face, you would be on the floor whimpering. And yes, I am trained and capable of doing just that. You see I do have a life. I have a wonderful caring wife and a good family. I have many and varied interests, so much so, that I only have time to play this great game once a week.

You have said you will not be playing this game any more, and you have said you are leaving. But here you are still on the forum talking about the game; the one you said was so bad you wanted nothing more to do with it.

You are all mouth and no action!

Sorry Britt, you've done a fantastic bit of programing here, but the forum is becoming too annoying for me to read anymore.