Adding passenger placement question

nik mond

I added passenger capability in an half trak that only had a crew not designed for loading. I noticed the 5 pax load forward in the bulkhead, but rear seats are left empty. I fooled around with the order, and hier hook numbers I don't think that determines seating placement so. Is there anyway to control seating? Just looks a little funny. This is for Kursk.

I'm not sure to understand what your problem is, but I'll try to give some help.

I believe there should be one hook for each passenger (named Passenger_01 to Passenger_n.

Not sure about that, but I suppose that hook number might have an influence on which seats are occupied in priority.

In order to add new hooks, you need to edit the 3D model of the vehicle, not only the file data/unit/myunit/.../hier.him

If you can extract the mesh of the vehicle and convert it in text/mesh format with MshConverter 1.18, you don't really need to edit the 3D model to add new hooks, as you can add these directly into the model by editing the mesh file in text format (entering a line for each new hook, with the hook coordinates)

Hope this is of some help to you.