game crushed

bohun

Are you playing one of the campaigns, a 'generated' battle using the editors or a single battle ? Do you have the Battlefront version of the game or is your copy from another distributor ?

When you mention that you have the 'hotfix', which specific patch is this ? For the Battlefront version of TOW 2 Kursk 1943 the latest patch is 1.3.1.

Do you know what is happening in the game when you crash ? Are there a lot of units on screen and does the game start to get really slow before crashing or does it just suddenly crash without warning and with no indication that anything may be slowing down the system ?

If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, do you launch the game by right-clicking it and selecting "Run as administrator" from the popup menu ? This may be necessary in order to save campaign progress and to possibly have the autosaves work properly.

It happend during playing maps for multi from Cean. I was dropped to windows without any reason or slow-down. I have steam version (ver.1.5.0), system XP. So far all maps from kursk works well. There is only one strange thing but i doubt it has somethin common with my problem - when i run game microsoft.net framework 2 demands to install but it is not possible because i have later version net framework 2 service pack. I always cancel this operation.