kursk 1943 on windows parallels on mac

I have an i mac on which i have installed windows on parallels. i am using windows 7 64 bit version and have all system requirements to install and run Kursk however once installed when i try to run game it just comes up with blacked out screen and nothing else. No sound or anything.

Any ideas as to what the problem is and if it can be sorted how do i go about it.

Cheers.

I doubt most of our 3D games will work in Parallels since that is a virtual environment. It accesses hardware via virtualized drivers that often lack a lot of necessary support for 3D games. I'm sure that there are 3D games supported within the Parallels environment, but I don't know enough of the details and what it takes to possibly get the TOW 2 series to work within it. Most often 3D games that do work within such environments have had specific tweaks to the virtual environment code to support a particular game.

Were you using a Battlefront version of TOW 2 Kursk 1943 ? Typically the first thing that should come up is the licensing dialog box. This can be potentially blocked by some security software or require DEP (Data Execution Prevention) settings.