mission generation

Hi,

I have the bundle for Kursk and Caen and Im running windows 7 64bit. Game is great except I am unable to get the mission generation to work. It takes me to the set up menu but then no mater what I do it never launches. In fact the launch and save tabs are greyed out. If I type in a name for the mission and hit return it says "please wait" then returns me to the original mission generation screen. Great campaign play but I really need help with this!

Thanks,

Bones67

I'm not sure if this is the solution to this problem or not...

Do you launch the game by right-clicking and selecting "Run as administrator" ? This may be necessary in order for the game to save files in the '\Program Files (x86)' directory. Usually you may see an issue where you make no progress in campaigns if you don't do this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, thanks so much!!! I was wondering why my generated missions weren't working so I played the first mission of German campaign instead. No joy there either, as after the end of the first mission no save. At least this time I might have more then one soldier from an infantry platoon survive, lololol, there is always a bright side!