Version 1.01.15411 Available

Brit

Notable Changes/Improvements:

- Added artillery-fire animations for artillery, cruisers, and battleships

- Changed the display of missile-smoke trails to make fuller smoke

- Fixed Bug: The scenario-editor discovered tool wasn't working correctly

- Fixed Bug: Aircraft inside a group inside a carrier can sometimes fly-back to the wrong location on the map

- Fixed Bug: There was a glitch in the animation system that would slow down the game over time

- Fixed Bug with the research and resource warnings popup

- The tech-research bar will appear even when the application-window width is short

- Fixed a few bugs in the rules editor

- Added debug and verification data to the PBEM system

I downloaded the last update, no prob with installation. I load my ongoing game and then most of my planes can't take off (mostly bombers) neither bombing my enemies...

Can someone explain me the prob??

Are you running low on oil? Oil shortages can prevent aircraft from taking off.

Are you running low on oil? Oil shortages can prevent aircraft from taking off.

No, i get a lot of oil in this game. More globally, my planes behave strangely, sometimes, i cannot see their range circle and so i cant give them any order (in city or airport). And oftenly planes keep a green movement arrow under their icon even if they don' t have any movement order for the turn, i have to cancel the last order (which doesn't exist by the way) to remove the green arrow, and make them move. But it doesn't work all the time.

No, i get a lot of oil in this game. More globally, my planes behave strangely, sometimes, i cannot see their range circle and so i cant give them any order (in city or airport). And oftenly planes keep a green movement arrow under their icon even if they don' t have any movement order for the turn, i have to cancel the last order (which doesn't exist by the way) to remove the green arrow, and make them move. But it doesn't work all the time.

I noticed something weird the other day - some planes would have land orders even though they were already landed. I wonder if this is related to the problem you're seeing. I would always just clear the orders by giving the aircraft orders to move somewhere while not holding down CRTL. Are you holding down CTRL when you give your aircraft the first order? If so, then I suppose the land order might still be in the queue and might mess things up. I'm not sure. I should look at that again before I get out the update. You can also send me the save-game file and I'll be able to take a closer look at it.

I never hold down Ctrl when i give the first order. I played several turns today and i noticed my planes move or bomb when they're not grouped (and then the weird green arrow doesn't appear if they don't move on the following turn). When i order a group of planes to move, nothing happen. It's the first time i see that, could it be due to the fact that i have downloaded several updates since i started that game??

I never hold down Ctrl when i give the first order. I played several turns today and i noticed my planes move or bomb when they're not grouped (and then the weird green arrow doesn't appear if they don't move on the following turn). When i order a group of planes to move, nothing happen. It's the first time i see that, could it be due to the fact that i have downloaded several updates since i started that game??

Okay, I tracked down the problem and fixed it. The latest update (which includes this fix) is now available.