Hello, I'm Back

Hi Folks,

I've been away for a while. Life comes first ya know. Hubert, I hope all is well with you and your new child (should be a year old now I'm guessing).

Okay, I had to take SCGC off my computer and just now reloaded it. (Yeah!) I see that more patches have been made since I left. Here is where I need help before I start playing again I want all the patches in place.

Questions

Do I have to load all the patches in order (v1.01, v1.02, v1.03, then v1.04) or just the latest (v1.04)?

The next following questions are mute if the answer to above is I only need to download v1.04 above. I downloaded the patches to my download folder from worthplaying website. It shows two v1.03 downloads (v1.03 and v1.03 [EXC]) does it make a difference which one I download and to my computer? are they two different downloads that I have to have?

Finally, I put the downloads in the download folder. When I clicked on v1.01 file to open it asks me what I wish to open the file with. Good question? what file and where do I put the patch files?

Long time since I put this one.

Cheers,

Geofighter:)

P.S. You always have the best customer service in town!:)

Hi Geofighter,

Welcome back and yes all you would need is the v1.04 patch to get the game working up to the latest version.

Not sure why it is asking you those questions after you download as it is a self extracting executable and should run automatically and install to the correct location after you double click.

I'm wondering if the proper file is corrupted or not being downloaded from the server.

Can you give me the exact name of the file with extension?

Hubert