Caen, pb with mission 6

Arzok

All the objectives are OK.

No ennemies left on the map.

But the mission does not ended.

caen_mission6.jpg

I checked the victory condition in the trigger.

IF @@PL_Capt_Farm = 1 THEN

IF @@PL_Capt_Vill = 1 THEN

IF @@PL_Capt_WestZ = 1 THEN

IF @@PL_Capt_EastZ = 1 THEN

IF @@PL_Kill_Reinf = 1 THEN

PingHide ( "Mission" )

QuestWin ( "Mission" , "Montgomery" )

Delay ( 10000 )

MissionWinButton ( "ACTIVATE" )

Delay ( 120000 )

MissionWin

ENDIF

ENDIF

ENDIF

ENDIF

ENDIF

Delay (20000)

but PL_Kill_Reinf is not used in others triggers.

So it can't take the 1 value :confused:

Is mission 6 the Goodwood mission? If so, I can't get a "victory finish" either!!! I killed everybody on the map and secured every assignment...I leave the game running and running for almost an hour after and nothing, nada, neyt, nine...no deal!!! So I have to back out and finish the game via exit...and of course the victory I had does not register! It does for all the other ones but not this one! And that, my friends is DUMB! Any real suggestions?

Mahalo.....

I have checked (already) ignore mission fail! And I did install the hotfix (even though I don't like to add a new download system) but when I extracted the hotfix and put it in the game file it did say Access denied. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass! And I'm not a nooby...I have all the TOW games and I usually play them a lot. Things just seem to be a little unusual. I'll see what happens next time. Other than that, what can I say.

Mahalo, anyway......

No, not the ignore mission fail. There are two new commands in game settings (interface) which can be mapped to keyboard buttons: (CHEAT) Win mission and (CHEAT) Fail mission. You can use the win mission command if you have some trouble installing the hotfix (i don't know why you get access denied).

OK sneak...got the right place for the cheat win command but I cannot type a letter into the hot-key spot and I used U...because it is not being used as another hot-key! I just cannot type in any hot-key in the space. Maybe, I'm a bit stupid here...but I thought something typed in this spot should go. Any other ideas about why I cannot put a hot-key in that space

(cheat win mission) or even (cheat lose mission). This is strange to me because I've applied hot keys before in other games and it worked???

Mahalo, for the advice though.

Dam, I'm glad someone else has this problem (well, I'm not really happy for both of us because we want it to work) but it does show that their is some other problem (in the inter-phase?) that will not allow us to apply a hot-key command. It's got me in a quandary alright!

Mahalo,