User Campaign Question

Redjac

I think its great one can create a whole campaign. And then go in the editor and customize scripting even further. Even add custom maps and so on.

I just successfully finished the first battle of a user campaign but the next battle remained pad locked. Any ideas?

If you go into the campaign editor it should have a section where you can add the next mission if you win the first one.click on mission 1 and under conditions click on success.

There should be a list that says menu,end,mission 1 and mission 2.click on mission 2 and save it.

If you go into the campaign editor it should have a section where you can add the next mission if you win the first one.click on mission 1 and under conditions click on success.

There should be a list that says menu,end,mission 1 and mission 2.click on mission 2 and save it.

OK I get it now. thanks!

I'm testing a campaign now to see if the battle group is finite from the first battle so I can track attrition

• 1 month later...

I cannot find this menu! :eek: Can someone please help me?

I am almost sure that you cannot connect the missions. I wish I totally wrong

• 2 weeks later...

I made an attrition campaign consisting of 4 tanks 4 spg 3 armoured cars and 6 squads. No reinforcements at all. No new units per battle. (except the enemy ofcourse). It was a different experience knowing if you lost a unit it woudn't be there for the next battle. I also threw in a few cake walk missions to get experience and dish out medals. You also had to win each battle to proceed to the next.

The way the game handles casualties. If a tank is disabled it will be there next battle. A dead crewman replaced. Casualties in squads are replaced. You only lose a vehicle when it is catastrophically damaged or the entire squad killed.

By about the 7th battle of 10 my force consisted of a few highly decorated heroes and alot of greenhorns. By the last battle, my force was a remnant. A couple of the original vehicles made it, in these were some demigod crewman. There was also a couple soldiers in squads who carried through to the end, ironically these guys did not have many kills.