Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Weather

I have been creating Campaigns etc etc with the new NATO module and suddenly realised there is a whole lot more weather than there used to be - snow, fog, rain, rain and fog etc etc.

Is this for future modules, or can you access it now? If so, how? My apologies if this is old stuff to some, but I did a forum search and can find no references to it.

Might have more relevance if the campaign time included all the months of the year rather than just May June and July! Bits of Normandy design? Its not as if the games are compatible, so it seems a pointless waste to have included it in NATO, unless they have future plans for modern combat.

Might have more relevance if the campaign time included all the months of the year rather than just May June and July! Bits of Normandy design? Its not as if the games are compatible, so it seems a pointless waste to have included it in NATO, unless they have future plans for modern combat.

Normandy will be using the same engine as Shock Force so it's not a pointless waste at all. I presume by adding the functionality now rather than later (even if it is disabled) it will save them a job.