MPP Income (im)balanced?

Game situation June 1944 World at War, Human vs. Human

My Axis is back but has an income of 880 mpp Germany/440 Japan every round

My Allies are back but have income of 940 mpp USA/140 GB (China and USSR have surrendered)

Don't know if this is average but I can't build any unit that makes really sense

All carriers are already build or in the production queue, all corps/armies/tanks and air forces too.

Much bad weather and less damage every round. One or two units lost in case of combat. But the cost of an army or corps at 60% are not very high.

I wonder if nobody knows this situation in playing. Never read this here. Any comments are welcome.

It happens in many WW2 games where production is so large that you cant build anything anymore. Its hard to balance.

I did research on production models for the axis and allied powers for my mod. I used excel and placed value to various different equipment that they produced.

I got some interesting values. For example Germany was producing about 10x as much in 1944 than they were in 1939.

Its a hard value to balance and even I had to modify values for my mod to make it playable.

It is history as only a small portion of their economy was dedicated toward war. Now in Wages of War the author dismisses that statistic and says the reason why production numbers were low is because the Germans overbuild ammunition expecting a WWI style western front.

I dunno, how much slave labor in Russia and China helps with that output? With all of Europe under German control, stretching to the Pacific Ocean, that level of output seems pretty reasonable. With no Russia to cause losses, you should have every thing built.

There is another issue that is abstractly represented in production, the German superior tactical ability. Simply put, they were the best soldiers in the world. Look at any battle even in 1944. Then look at the casualty numbers.

Even with overwhelming superiority in men, material, and airpower they allies didn't simply blow the Germans out of the water. In the Battle of the Bulge the Germans lost more than the allies but not a large amount more. Allied military casualties were more than double axis military deaths. Just counting all of Germany alone was 8.1m vs all the allies while the USSR was 27m casualties fighting only Germany. I think the USSR was talking more losses than the Germans per battle even in 1944, not sure though.

There is another issue that is abstractly represented in production, the German superior tactical ability. Simply put, they were the best soldiers in the world. Look at any battle even in 1944. Then look at the casualty numbers.

Even with overwhelming superiority in men, material, and airpower they allies didn't simply blow the Germans out of the water. In the Battle of the Bulge the Germans lost more than the allies but not a large amount more. Allied military casualties were more than double axis military deaths. Just counting all of Germany alone was 8.1m vs all the allies while the USSR was 27m casualties fighting only Germany. I think the USSR was talking more losses than the Germans per battle even in 1944, not sure though.

Yeah, because Germany was the home team. Come fight across the other side of the planet & trying invading Pennyslvania Mountains. Invading farmland countries with Tanks isn't a fair fight. Wearing brown shirts & beating up little old ladies, shopowners is just an ambush.

The Germans never defeated a real opponent. In sports it's called, check the strength of schedule.

Tactically the Germans were superior to the allies and even the allies stated that man for man the Germans were better than allied soldiers. Just look at the numbers even in late war vs the USA and the USSR.

Strategically they were idiots, thank goodness, or the world would be different.

You gotta wonder that if WW2 wasnt fought and we didnt have men that faced the horrors of war, and the a-bomb, realizing what it is if we would have blown ourselves up by now.