The Real PT Boats

The Warrior

Sooo, where are the real PT boats. You know. The ones that fought in the Pacific theater?

Will there be a Pacific theater add on?

They are real PT boats ... real PT boats fought in virtually every theater. There were real PT boats, indistinguishable from one another, that fought in the Pacific, the Med, the Channel, the North Sea, the ... well, you get the idea.

And a very good argument could be made that the ones in the Med, for example, were the real PTs and the ones in the Pacific were just a side show.

They all served and served well.

Frankly I've next to no interest in seeing a Pacific PT Boat game ... but I would very much like for this game to reach it's potential and that can't happen (IMO) without a mission editor. The missions in KOTS are simply not, for the most part, representative of the majority of Coastal Warfare fighting.

Joe

• 5 weeks later...
Sooo, where are the real PT boats. You know. The ones that fought in the Pacific theater?

Will there be a Pacific theater add on?

You might confuse this with the fact that the Americans used "PT" (PT109 - Kennedy's boat) as a particular designation on their MTB's (Motor Torpedo Boat). If you ask me, "MTB" would have been a more correct name on the game.