Version 1.01.13762 Available

Brit

Notable Changes and Fixes:

- Fixed bug: if a trade failed due to insufficient resources, the error message got repeated multiple times.

- Fixed a bug with the internal bug-report system: it didn't allow foreign characters.

- Fixed bug: ongoing map-transfer was not working correctly

- Fixed a variety of small bugs with the rules-editor

- Increased the foreign relations penalty for sneak-attacking other players

- Fixed bug: the save-game was not remembering the Instant Message Log

- Fixed bug: the "forgot password" email wasn't being sent

- PBEM Fixed bug: the PBEM system wasn't sending out notification emails when the turn was processed

- PBEM Fixed bug: the game will remember your email address for turn-update notifications

- Rules Editor: Generalized units' consumption of resources. Now their maintenance cost can include any combination of resources.

- Rules Editor, Fixed bug: after double-clicking on a unit in the unit-list, the mouse scroll would scroll the unit-list.

- Added new splash-screens to the startup

I want to download the latest versions,thank you.

Notable Changes and Fixes:

- Fixed bug: if a trade failed due to insufficient resources, the error message got repeated multiple times.

- Fixed a bug with the internal bug-report system: it didn't allow foreign characters.

- Fixed bug: ongoing map-transfer was not working correctly

- Fixed a variety of small bugs with the rules-editor

- Increased the foreign relations penalty for sneak-attacking other players

- Fixed bug: the save-game was not remembering the Instant Message Log

- Fixed bug: the "forgot password" email wasn't being sent

- PBEM Fixed bug: the PBEM system wasn't sending out notification emails when the turn was processed

- PBEM Fixed bug: the game will remember your email address for turn-update notifications

- Rules Editor: Generalized units' consumption of resources. Now their maintenance cost can include any combination of resources.

- Rules Editor, Fixed bug: after double-clicking on a unit in the unit-list, the mouse scroll would scroll the unit-list.

- Added new splash-screens to the startup

I'm giving you a big hats off Brit. I've been playing a different game for a few weeks and last night I patched and started playing a new EOS game. The interface and other improvements are VERY GOOD. Everything is so smooth now! Good work!

Thanks! Glad you like the improvements.