Bugs

hcrof

I am loving playing around with the game but a couple of things I have noticed so far,

- BMD-2s contain 85mm PG-7V HEAT rockets, the airborne troops use 58mm PG-16 rounds.

- The model of the RPG-16 launcher is also wrong. Unlike the RPG-7, the 58mm warhead fits inside of the launcher.

- BMD-2s fire their bow machine guns even when there are no troops inside to fire them!

- BMD-2s coaxial MG fires from the ATGM position!

- There is no way to reload the PPSh AFAIK, there are no 7.62x25mm rounds in any DRA vehicles

- Vehicles carrying Grenade launchers do not carry extra grenades for their passengers

- The top hatch on the ZSU-23-4 doesn't open, the commanders model just appears through the armour.

- The ZSU-23-4 doesn't appear to have a driver when his hatch opens up!

The above sounds a bit negative doesn't it!? I love the early Soviet platoons with their flexibility and firepower and the new vehicles are great. When I find the time I will have to get a few PBEMs going and really sink my teeth into this game!