Looking for UFC match

I should have time for a match, looking for an opponent. Enough theorizing on the best way to smash China, or invade Europe. Haven't played a human since SC2 (the original). However, I am as much of a grognard as any one else on this forum, and am willing to throw down in the cage in public. Willing to play either side, I care not.

Thanks JJR. Since you are the Godfather, you pick who plays which side. As far as rules go, nothing gamey, like letting partisans repeatedly pop up to get experience for units, neutrals ships sitting to block. Diplomacy, I am game for anything goes, or no touching major powers (USA & USSR), or even no diplo at all.

My email is scook_99@msn.com

Lets get it on!

I agree with nothing gamey, I wouldn't like to see neutral ships used for spotting either. As far as diplomacy goes, I think a game of this scale diplomacy is important. Also I'd be happy to let Rambo set up UFC #3. As soon as Rambo starts a thread and assigns each of us a side, I would be happy to give a pre-game background and take it from there. I look forward to our match Scook.

This entertainment league is a brand new product, no need for me to dictate terms. Godfathers are about the profit, not the power. Since you guys are open on sides, I flipped a coin, Scook gets the Axis.

Far as an league issues, all problems are resolved by Winston Wolf.

Scook, please start the AAR thread with same format on title page.

Legend