Playtesters for a new RvR PvP scenario?

I have decided to actually produce that African scenario I was talking about! Before I release it I would like some testers to play me in a PBEM game to see how the balance works.

I don't want to release any spoilers about the game so I will just say it is a very large map (Mainly savannah), it involves an assault on a base and it uses a custom TOE. Both sides use lots of GPMGs at platoon level and their recon elements are nothing like the vanilla versions.

It also involves a custom mod to produce the African graphics and TOE which I will include with the scenario.

Any takers? The balance might be a bit off and the terrain isn't 100% done (nothing important is left to do, don't worry!) but it should be fun. I have certainly pushed the engine pretty far in creating this battle!

• 1 month later...

Well playtesting is going well. foid and I are having a cracking battle - a real slugging match with a lot of manoeuvre on both sides. foid has swept aside a forward defensive position, his low and fast T-72s avoiding much of my defensive fire, and is now pressing forward towards his objective in a single envelopment. My policy of forward defence has worked well so far but I can't kill his tanks fast enough...

My T-62s have taken a lot of hits and have returned the punishment with a vengeance, so far both sides have lost 2 tanks. Currently I am in a 3 v 3 tank duel at 1200m that has been going on for some time.

fireonthemove.jpg

T-72s fire at my hull down T-62s while on the move - pic by foid

foid is trying to outflank me through a fishing village and is gaining ground, my tanks can't draw a bead on his APCs pushing through the trees...

Target.png

An APC swerves off the road to avoid enemy fire

If anyone wants an interesting armour battle this seems to be shaping up into one - Those T-72s are tough but my older tanks seem to be faster on the draw...