I really need Help

scoang6777

I asked a while ago on making my own campaigns. i dont have a clue on how to use triggers at all.I need to learn the basics of reinforcements.Do i need to type everything in by hand or do i use a triggers thats alredy there.Could someone give me the basics and how to call reinforcements.What would i do step by step to get 4 tanks or 4 infantry. I would appeciate ANY input.Thanx.

• 2 weeks later...

Im trying to create reinforcements.

in "init" i write -RunTrigger " Reinf1 "

The actual trigger i write-

Delay 50000

SetWorkArmy ( Army , 1 )

ReinforcementLand ( Group , " Reinf1 " )

RunCommand ( Group , " Reinf1 " , move , RECT , "A1" )

SendMessage ( Reinforcements , 15000 )

Halt

I was just curious what im missing when I try to run the Trigger on my previous post.Everyone is right,its a tough learning process but I will keep trying to figure this out.Once I get the hang of it I will be able to use my knowledge on all three games.I wonder if anyone is figured out how to make maps for TOW Kursk yet?

I did get the message rienforcements and I heard It.But,my Reinforcements are already on the battlefield when the mission starts.I did check and they are in sleep(True).Thats the part I cant figure out.Does it matter where you put the reinforcements in the editor on the battlefield before the mission starts.When you do your Trigger tree do you delete the ones you are not going to use or just leave them?You always have a basic set-up of triggers at the start with the editor.When I run the link from INIT to TRIGGER which one should I use.Runtrigger,calltrigger,runtriggerinstance.I know this is basic to people who know how but once I learn these things it makes the game endless.I appreciate the help.I still think these are the best WW2 series made.I also have a question about the maps.I have a map in the editor called Berlin.But when I try to find it in battle generator it's not there.

Im not sure how to send it to you.The last time I tried the mission I did not hear the sound with reinforcements.But tell me how to send it to you and I will.You will like the campaign I am attempting to make,Its called "French Power".If you can look at it tell me what I did wrong, then I can actually get the reinforcement problems solved and start working with Rects and points ect.I really appreciate the help.

I will send you the complete mission and you can figure out whats what Im assuming I mad a mess.The docs they send us with the game are confusing to me.But I have every mission I could find on the net downloaded in my game.Im still playing the British Bulldogs.Having a Blast with it.Im actually on the "Hold out" mission.I just bought a new graphics card so its a lot more realistic.I still like the original TOW because of the amount of nations you can use and it seems easier to work with.The Kursk TOW has the battle Generator but its still not really my design when its finished.I want to make my own.Personalize them.

I will send Arzok the mission and I think I have all the missions everyone has posted so far.Im still playing your British Bulldogs campaign.I think im on the tenth mission "hold out".I have went over the docs they send you with the game.I dont know why the triggers are confusing me.Im usually working on the game or playing 1 or 2 hours in the evening.I just got a set of videos on world war 2 Called "The Apocalypse".Exellent footage and very infomative.Its all in color.