Version 1.01.12532 Available

Brit

Another small update. It's mainly just some fixes I wanted to get out there, rather than waiting until I get the AI code finished.

- Added a "-Debug" command line argument to help track down problems.

- Fixed bug: Airfields were being constructed too quickly.

- Interface: Fixed a bug in the display of airfield consumption - disbanded airfields appear to consume oil

- Interface: Added the ability to CTRL-select units in the left panel, so multiple units can be selected

- Interface: pressing CTRL+S in the rules editor saves the rules.

- Ruleset Editor: Fixed Crash that happens after deleting a MovementType, Saving and reloading a ruleset.

- Ruleset Editor: Fixed a bug with MovementTypes that messes up the game

• 2 weeks later...

I encountered a serious bug in this version.

When upgrading a unit, hold Ctrl to queue up the upgrade command, the unit will upgrade continuously to the highest level despite the tech level.

So I got some most advanced units with only level 2 tech and nothing could stop me...

Map: world map

rule: official 1900-2030

It's my first time play this game. Rule and map are from the install disk or perhaps this patch, not downloaded

When upgrading a unit, hold Ctrl to queue up the upgrade command, the unit will upgrade continuously to the highest level despite the tech level.

So I got some most advanced units with only level 2 tech and nothing could stop me...

It's my first time play this game. Rule and map are from the install disk or perhaps this patch, not downloaded

You're right. I've confirmed this bug.

Ok, I tracked down this bug and fixed it. The fix will be in the next update. Thanks.

Brit

I am seeing that subs can stop artillery from moving inland.

What's the configuration of the units? Are the artillery on a transport trying to move onto land? Are they already on the land, but taking shots at the submarine and therefore, not moving when they're supposed to?