Import Problem

I followed Bill’s instructions on importing data from another version of SC to Global Conflict.

I received this error: “Imported map size [40,25] does not match current map size [40,26].” So, the map does not import.

In the GC editor I am unable to create a map size [40,25], it seems that the second number can only be even.

What am I missing?

Robert

Hi Robert

The only solution is to amend the size of the one you're importing so that it will create an even numbered map size. It can always be cropped once you've imported it, so you could always just increase the size of the source image file slightly along the y axis, and try it again until it imports as 40,26.

Bill

Hi Robert

I've fixed it and imported the campaign, so I'll be emailing it over to you shortly.

The solution was to create a new scenario in the Global editor which was 40,25, and I did this by manually amending the first two lines in the map.txt file to 40,25. I then imported the data and saved the file.

The scenario looks very interesting!

Bill