[UFC #2] Xwormwood (Allies) vs Rambo (Axis)

Good game with some a brave decision from your side:

no Hitler-Stalin pact and no Vichy.

Russia was pretty soon stinking rich, i could always buy back all my losses and more.

The UK had the time of their live as the war in the atlantic was decided after a short fight, after this all convoys came through for years.

In the Pacific the americans had lvl 5 jets pretty soon, that helped too.

My china game suffered from my mistakes i made there. I'm not sure it my earlier offensive was a bad decision. But i know that later in the game my movements out of entreched positions were simply stupid.

Now that the game is over:

where did you hide the italian black shirts? :):confused::)

Just write if or when you want a rematch, switched sides or same setting as before.

VEDayattheMayfair9thMay1945.jpg?t=1285489771

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe one or two thoughts after my first mutliplayer game of SC Global Conflict:

- i think tech advances should be a bit more connected to the tech level of your opponent.

One step ahead is fine (that is the goal after all), but 3 or 4 steps ahead should be much more expensive to develop and to equip.

- CVs should lose their ability to execute airstrikes when the hull strength has fallen below a certain strength level. In my game a UK CV got surrounded by 4 italian BBs and CA, and after surviving their attacks barely swimming with a hull strength of 1. But the next turn, this CV could launch 2 strikes against two BBs, sinking both of them, and escaped for an ice cold beer in Alexandria.

- The american pacific coast needs some targets for subs and raiders as well

- The panama canal is closed for allied ships as long as the USA is not at war. Was it truly this way (i simply asking as i don't know anything about this historical issue)?

- a surrender / resign option would be nice

-Blackshirts were waiting for you in Japan, they can't supply off Japs, another bad move on my part

-My strategy was odd, didn't take things serious enough

-Yeah, lets start anew, I'll try Allies

-Who's the big chick with the cig hanging from her lip?

-The UK Carrier with 1-Hull, 9-Planes was funny

-Something tells me Russia is getting a TON of MPPs, after playing 2-games as Axis.

-The Victory Conditions should be changed somewhat. Would be cool to have a "point system" for mirrored gamed comparisons. You get points every turn for cities held (5 points for Majors, 1 point for Minors, points for kills, political points, etc.) and you lose points for losses, etc.

Really, can come down to how long you last as Axis, as the Allies should and would win. Too little to late for that idea right now though, unless we lay out ground rules ahead of time.

And that big chick with the cig, what are you sayin' about Mum, bub?

-Yeah, lets start anew, I'll try Allies.

I assume that this option has gone after you recent game start wirh Crispy.

-Who's the big chick with the cig hanging from her lip?.

Dunno, stumbled about this pic and kept it for later usage.

:)

-The Victory Conditions should be changed somewhat. Would be cool to have a "point system" for mirrored gamed comparisons. You get points every turn for cities held (5 points for Majors, 1 point for Minors, points for kills, political points, etc.) and you lose points for losses, etc.

100% agree, else there is absolutly no or nearly no need to play a game to the end.:(

Just send my axis turn 001 in the classic 1939 campaign.

I haven't downloaded Nupremals mod yet. :(

jjr, if you want, we can do play the mod instead. I don't know nothing about it though, if you ignore that i once (on my now retired computer) downloaded the first map (which was HUGE) just to see how it may look like.

If you prefer the mod, let me know, than i download it and start a new game.

Your decision. :)

Just send my axis turn 001 in the classic 1939 campaign.

I haven't downloaded Nupremals mod yet. :(

jjr, if you want, we can do play the mod instead. I don't know nothing about it though, if you ignore that i once (on my now retired computer) downloaded the first map (which was HUGE) just to see how it may look like.

If you prefer the mod, let me know, than i download it and start a new game.

Your decision. :)

Actually, I'm in the mood for default, totally different game. Reminds me of SC-1. I gotta shake the rust.