Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Last recommendations before Video Card upgrade

After receiving recommendations from gamers in this Forum a few weeks ago I decided to upgrade my Video Card and made my choice for a GeForce2 MX . I also asked an other question about the different manufacturers of GeForce2 MX cards (which are the best between them and so on...? ) , and I understand that they are all about the same quality .

A few weeks ago all was hypothetical ( "If" I'll upgrade or "When" I'll upgrade ).Today that's finally the real thing !!

Monday morning the money for the Card will me in my hands and after work the first thing I'll do is run to buy it .Since I cannot afford myself to upgrade very often I want to be sure once more time that I get the best my money can buy .

There is only 2 kind of GeForce2 MX Cards , I can find around here : ELSA Gladiac MX or the LEADTEK Winfast MX, both of them for about the same price . According to the press reviews and what I have been told by friends, they are about the same and they are both a good choice.

In spite of all what have been said , I would like for the last time, your opinions . So if someone knows something about these 2 specific cards, please let me know .

Thanks again and sorry to ask again on the same subject

[This message has been edited by Crockett (edited 12-29-2000).]