Crashes

V22 Osprey

Whenever I get into a good game, randomly in the game I click on something then all of a sudden the game slows and then CTD. I'm using the latest version, with the last game I played where it crashed I was using the new quick start function, using Medium sized map and Romanian flag.

Whenever I get into a good game, randomly in the game I click on something then all of a sudden the game slows and then CTD. I'm using the latest version, with the last game I played where it crashed I was using the new quick start function, using Medium sized map and Romanian flag.

The crashes happen randomly? In other words, there's no repeatable way to make it crash?

The crashes happen randomly? In other words, there's no repeatable way to make it crash?

Pretty much, I never really look at any fine details. All I know is that after I game gets going I get a CTD. The only game I've actually been able complete was only because I saved and went back to game before it could CTD(I guess) Now it's just getting irritating though.

EDIT: StellarRat....My Nvidia drivers are the latest, I just updated them 2 weeks ago. Not sure about sound card though.

I'm currently using a Geforce Go 7400(Laptop)

I get a lot of random crashes from my video card (stupid dell). The way to tell is if you get the crashes in other games as well. The frequency may be different, but if they show up at all that's the smoking gun.