[Thee Ultimate Fighting Champion] JJR, inside the Octagon

Putting on my "Gi", getting back on the battlefield, printing another book of strategies for SC-Global Conflict. Don't like that word Conflict, prefer Endsieg.

Strategy #1 "Knockout" --- This is unbeatable. Play the blond haired Germans as Heavyweight Champ, Brock Lesner. Knockout is exactly that. Walk across the Octogon to Russia, kick the living love out of them with a strong mix of infantry, panzers, & TACTICAL BOMBERS. Ignore S.America, Afrika, & the rest of worthless parts of global map. Without Anti-Air, there is nothing Private Vasile can do. The relative map in Russia is small (like the Octogon), use Head Butts, Joint Locks, & Arm Bars....or just a one-punch KO....the map is tight. Russia is doomed against the Legend, even the weather cannot stop the proper use of Luftwaffe Junkers JU87 Stuka Dive Bomber. Gott Mit Uns!

I've paid my dues

Time after time

I've done my sentence

But committed no crime

And bad mistakes

I've made a few

I've had my share of sand

Kicked in my face

But I've come through

-Legend

(No Legend, No Cry)

Hey...yeah..Rambo ole buddy....your back:), feels like old times with you and Kuni in here:p, but you're going to have to dispense with this passe' crap.

SC Global is about the mods now, Nupremal and Big Al leading the way, more coming in, so forget the generic global scenarios and go for the gusto. How about you and Nup do an AAR?:cool:

Anyway, welcome back.....and try not to stick your foot in your mouth, you too Kuni!:P Keep it light, be gentle and jestful, some of our SC brethren have thin skin. You feel the need to verbally chastise someone.....I'm your Huckleberry!:rolleyes:

I'm brewing over the idea of a SC-Endseig tournament; called "America's Got Talent". I'll be like Piers Morgan, taking care of the judging. The twist, I'll be entering my own act, me. The winner will get to meet me in Las Vegas late this Fall, as I like to attend Sin City for a church revival near Thanksgiving to preach at all the low life degenerates. We'll probably do "One & Done" Bracketology. From what I see so far, Vypuero has the best Mod. for the tournament. Section #1 will be for the Yanks, Section #2 Nur für Deutsche (including Lebensborn).

I've taken my bows

And my curtain calls

You brought me fame and fortune

And everything that goes with it

I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses

No pleasure cruise

I consider it a challenge before

The whole human race

And I ain't gonna lose

-Legend

(No Legend, No Cry)

This is a decent idea Jon, but one problem, it takes too long to finish a game. Recognizing this fact back in the WaW days I designed a fast action tourney version of the War in the Desert, a campaign that had parity. This is what we need for a tournament to occur, a campaign of equity with approx. 20 turns per side, it could be designed with all the SC elements, production, diplomacy, research, but it needs to run fast and have a high degree of variability.

This is a decent idea Jon, but one problem, it takes too long to finish a game. Recognizing this fact back in the WaW days I designed a fast action tourney version of the War in the Desert, a campaign that had parity. This is what we need for a tournament to occur, a campaign of equity with approx. 20 turns per side, it could be designed with all the SC elements, production, diplomacy, research, but it needs to run fast and have a high degree of variability.

@SM --- True :) It is what it is.

We are the champions - my friends

And we'll keep on fighting

Till the end

We are the champions

We are the champions

No time for losers

'Cause we are the champions of the World

Who wants some? Enough of the games. Who wants to come in the Octagon? Takedown, Submission, or KO.....what scenario? don't care. which side? don't care. I'm the baddest man on the planet.

-Legend

(No Legend, No Cry)

LOOKING FOR PBEM AGAINST NEW BLOOD. Can do TCP/IP by appointment, to at least start the game, then convert to PBEM.

================================

Not enough time for a tournament, doesn't matter, I'm the BEST PLAYER in THE WORLD. The other half dozen I smacked around in SC-Pacific + Vypuero World SC-Pacific are gone.

================================

Here's the Rankings:

#1, #2, #3 Rambo, SeaMonkey, Vypuero

#4 <the Unknown Player>

#5 <Play Testers>

#6 <A.I. Dudes>

#7 <People who post about not enough options>

#8 <People who post about SC-4>

#9 <People who stole the game & suck>

#10 <Lurkers>

Who wants to game? I will NOT play some dude who will not post. I ONLY do CENTER COURT games, getting too old for slackers. I'd like to play a fresh fish with AAR. Pick your scenario, pick your side, pick your options, pick your sprites, pick your nose, whatever.....post here why I should play you.

Do what you do,

Do what you need to do,

Then I will do what I do.

-Legend

(No Legend, No Cry)

Been 3 days & 3 nights since my fishing for new gamer who is brave enough to step into The Octagon. Not interested in talking about SC-Next, AI, or obscure features. Pick scenario, I pick side, or vice versa.

The Godfather of SC,

The ArchAngel of Strategy,

The Living Legend,

-JJR

Can't buy an opponent here. Recession got you all work 3 jobs? Just got done watching UFC #117 with Thee incredible Andersen Silva Spider, I'm juiced. Somebody, anybody, step in the Octogon with me SC-Global Conquest.

Until then, I sing Bill Idol:

On the floor of Battlefront

Or down in Boise town to go, go

With the scenario selection

And the A.I. reflection

I'm champion by myself

When there's no-one else in sight

In the SC lonely night

Well I wait so long

For my Yoda Terif

And I'm champion by myself

So let's sink another ship

'Cause it'll give me time to think

If I had the chance

I'd ask the world to dance

And I'll be champion by myself

-The Living Legend

your ever played gman's scenario?

Kid, I'd love to get you on Center Court. Pick the scenario, I pick side. Or vice versa. I pick Vypuero's World Campaign. But as we both know, you're a not a gamer, just a trouble maker who's been banned dozen times.

The Godfather of SC,

The ArchAngel of Strategic,

The Living Legend,

-JJR

Son, I ain't banned, I'm the biggest name on the board. You care to dance in The Octagon with The Living Legend?

I'll play GMAN'S SCENARIO or whatever it takes to play you, wallflower.

Seems to me Kuni ain't the only one who's been banned here often. :rolleyes::D

Lookout: I smell the GMAN cometh. ;):eek::D

Rambo

I'll be the British Jason straham side kick to your Sly Stallone comeback

I've paid my dues, been playing since SC1. never had the pleasure of losing to anyone like you have done but then I never played really played the very big boys like Terif who sadly seems to have moved on.

Vanilla game, none of this custom malarkey. whatever the latest rev is , I only played 1.00 but how different can it be. no mirror, pick your side and believe in the purity of it .

1 turn a day (job, wife, baby,life). I'm west coast USA these days with evening turns. full AAR. win or lose we'll show the newbies how it is done. can start this weekend. Axis will probably win at this level but who knows if it drags out Detroit can win.

Minty

Minty from the UK, may I have the liberty to call u Monty? I commend you for being a legal taxpaying traditional family man working inside USA, West Coast. When driving thru Idaho, Utah, or Arizona be sure to carry proper ID.

Now to business. Thanks for the reply. I too am a Jason Strahm fan, love his work in the movie classic Crank. Default scenario works for me, no BS, but you will need the patch 1.02. Since you are brave enough to enter the Octagon with AAR, I'll even let you pick sides.

I don't have a scouting report on your style, means anything can happen. Do you prefer a boxing match of infantry, kickboxer with special weapons, maybe a submarine/bomber armbar. My trainer likes me to go collegiate Yankee style wrestler like Hughes or Randy against an unknown quantity.

Pick your side. I get off the train at High Noon - Gary Cooper

email: jjr_2008@live.com

The Godfather of SC,

The ArchAngel of Strategy,

The Living Legend,

-JJR