CMSF NATO - After Action Report

CMSF NATO is set to the same period as the other expansions.. so 2007-2008. In that period the CV9035NLD was introduced in the Dutch Army. To represent that period units are mixed for the Camping. Basically a NLD Mechanized Company has 2x CV9035NLD HQ, 1x CV9035NLD platoon and 2x YPR765PRI platoons.

Thanks for the great AAR. I like the kit and layout for the Dutch side. The writing is fun, as well. (It's really well done. You are likely aware that there are some "lost in translation" errors. Most are minor, and one is pretty funny. "Centre of graffiti," instead of centre of gravity. I love that one. :D

The Dutch side looked like they had an easy time of it. Was the AAR played against another human player? Or was it A.I. controlled?

Unlucky for the Syrians that their reinforcements did not arrive a few turns earlier.

Overall a real nice advert for the NATO module.

Cheers,

Gpig

Thanks for the great AAR. I like the kit and layout for the Dutch side. The writing is fun, as well. (It's really well done. You are likely aware that there are some "lost in translation" errors. Most are minor, and one is pretty funny. "Centre of graffiti," instead of centre of gravity. I love that one. :D

The Dutch side looked like they had an easy time of it. Was the AAR played against another human player? Or was it A.I. controlled?

Unlucky for the Syrians that their reinforcements did not arrive a few turns earlier.

Overall a real nice advert for the NATO module.

Cheers,

Gpig

It was an Hotseat session while testing the scenario. So both were played by me ;) The final version will be more challenging but I cant say to much on that atm.

Yeah flame me on the Grammar :D

Ah, yes! Hotseat. I think I'll try that again, as you get to play TWICE the action.

I'm really appreciative you took the time to turn out that AAR. I'm also impressed with anyone who's managed to learn more than one language (I only know English). So no flames from me. Good work! :D

Cheers,

Gpig

This is intended to be a campaign mission and so, when played with the full Dutch core OB, should be easy. However, I doubt any of you guys will win this mission quite as handily ;)