"Free Buildings"?

hoolaman

Is there a way to get cities by default to start with certain improvements? eg. Start with two infantry and one factory

I know it can be done by making a scenario, but I'd like the players starting cities to be given a big advantage by giving them a bunch of factories that would have to be built from scratch in newly conquerd cities.

If not could tabs in the unit subsets be added "Free Improvements (coastal city)" etc.

Is there a way to get cities by default to start with certain improvements? eg. Start with two infantry and one factory

I know it can be done by making a scenario, but I'd like the players starting cities to be given a big advantage by giving them a bunch of factories that would have to be built from scratch in newly conquerd cities.

If not could tabs in the unit subsets be added "Free Improvements (coastal city)" etc.

That's a good idea. There's no way to do that right now, but the next update will contain the ability to give players free production and free research at the beginning of the game.

• 4 weeks later...