What's going to be in the next patch?

StellarRat

I turned in a few minor bugs and some suggestions. Just curious. :-)

I don't remember exactly which bugs and suggestions you made (I write all of them down, but generally not with people's names). Here's the current list of items in the next update. I think you suggested airfield-repair, which is in there.

- Reworked the main menu "Updates and Downloads" item, and window

- Changed the "Loading Images" popup

- Added airfield improvements. Current improvements: repair facility (to repair aircraft) and a radar

- Fixed a bug in the display of units in the image-editor

- Fixed a bug in the download-window that was messing up the display of map information

- Fixed a bug in the biplane movement: if given orders to move to it's maximum range, it wouldn't land within the same turn.

- Ground/Sea Units that are 51% damaged move at 2/3rds their normal rate

- Ground/Sea Units that are 85% damaged move at half their normal rate (only affects units with 7 or more HP, like battleships and carriers)

- Fixed a bug in the rules editor / AttackVs / Animation window

- Fixed a bug with ruleset crashing if the combat-types aren't setup correctly

- Fixed bug: the city-build time text doesn't update after the turn is processed

- Made some changes to the AI so it is more aggressive in declaring war

I also hope to fix the bug with the AI and the 1940s ruleset where it produces too many battleships.

I don't remember exactly which bugs and suggestions you made (I write all of them down, but generally not with people's names). Here's the current list of items in the next update. I think you suggested airfield-repair, which is in there.

- Added airfield improvements. Current improvements: repair facility (to repair aircraft) and a radar

- Fixed bug: the city-build time text doesn't update after the turn is processed

Those two are mine! Yea! Have you given any thought to units retreating from combat and a way to move missile units over land?

And will ai improvements be included?

1. Unit production choice.

2. Aircraft carrier movement.

3. Airborne troops.

Regarding #1: that's included in the "I also hope to fix the bug with the AI and the 1940s ruleset where it produces too many battleships." I ended up finishing that fix last night. Not sure when I'll have the update out.