New file at the Repository: WWIII GoldnGlory V1.1 (2010-06-01)

WWIII is just around the corner January 1 2015 with USA, UK, and India on the allied side vs Russia, China and the Middle East Coalition (MEC) on the axis side. There are 58 neutral countries and no country is currently at war. Turns are 2 weeks and Allies go first just to drive home the fact that you are playing something very different. All new sounds and Military Icons. Player vs Player only

More...

V1.1 is up at Repository

You can get the Quick Start Manual at this link

If there is interest in the MOD then I will write a much more detailed Manual.

I will also add more scripts like Rebel Freedom Fighters, Blockades, Decision Events etc...

Enjoy

Mod sounds great U8led and I tried the Quick Manual link but it does not seem to work properly, i.e. the sub link goes to an error page etc.

Looking forward to finding some time and playing this mod as it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this one :)

Mod sounds great U8led and I tried the Quick Manual link but it does not seem to work properly, i.e. the sub link goes to an error page etc.

Looking forward to finding some time and playing this mod as it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this one :)

I tried hosting the Manual on the personal storage space Comcast gives me and I set it to 'public' but I guess I am the only one who can access it. Fiddled around a little more but I am giving up on it. The good news is the manual is obviously included in the MOD Folder, but I wanted to make it available without having to download 50megs.

Thank you for your interest Hubert and yes I put a ton of hours into it but really have to admit I enjoyed all of them. And I learned a lot between Scouring a Political map of the Globe on-line to searching for modern Military Photos at Defence-talk.com. When I first thought the concept up I was at work and had never even opened a SC editor before. Got home from work and I was blown away with how powerful and how easy to use the editer is. So thank you for building it.

I am well aware that this mod will only appeal to a small minority, expecialy on this forum where most are hardcore history buffs that like to replay history (that which has already happened). This MOD offers nothing in that department.

Its more like when you were a child, and you and your brother/buddy would head off to the sandbox with a big bag of plastic army men. But now the sandbox is one's and zero's and Mom wont be ending the WAR because you have to wash up for dinner.

So in closing I hope it gets played but if it doesnt I dont regret the time I spent building it.

Currently trying my hand at building an Axis AI.

I have cleared what I think will be the biggest hurdle.

I have gotten the AI to 'buy' gold from friendly minors, ship it home and send it to the bank.

Luckily 'gold' is the old engineer and so telling the AI to 'fortify' the bank tricks it into stepping on a 'loop' directly to the vault.

Thats about as far as I have gotten, tested it with great results. But I have thus noticed the AI doesnt understand the point of the Garrison/Military Police unit at all and keeps moving them out of there starting cities.

Thats todays project.