New file at the Repository: (SC2G) Brute Force 1939-1945 v1.1 (2010-05-24)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did? Ok let me check it out.

BTW I am completing my Alternate AI. Where the AI has several different strategies to play during the game. They are selected at random at the start. It should make it more challenging to players. Also some other modifications. I discovered I cant have the US as France because it affects what the allies can do early so its back to UK.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE v2.13 Player vs AI

Added impassable in North Africa because AI was moving into areas it couldnt get out of.

Better Japanese AI and reinforcements

Better German AI and reinforements

Better Allied AI and

Multiple Axis AI strategies included 4 for Germany, 4 for Japan that can impact the game in 16 different ways. Multiple reactive Allied AI strategies (not completely competed yet) Each game is different if you play the Allies.

Changed Italy surrender to no Italians south of Naples and no Germans in Rome

Corrected Urals rail so you can rail from Siberia to Europe

Corrected Italian graphics error

Added some more units to all nations

Added more Italians in East Africa

Added sea blockade ports for smaller island groups

Removed Malta effect from game. (have an idea for a replacement)

Still to be worked on

A better Allied reactive AI.

I tested several games vs the Axis AI to make improvements. Now I will work on improving the Allied AI.

File is currently uploading in repository....

Enjoy and comments are welcome. I thank everyone for their suggestions and recommendations, they have impacted the game in a positive fashin.

PVP will be uploaded later tonight.

Al, get this to a semi-permanent state and I'll play a mirror against the AI, your suggested settings, while I'm doing Nupremals by hotseat. With tropical systems bombarding me, the surf is "out of control" VAS, and with all the hatches battened down, I've got time to play, at least until the electricity gives out.:)

You can play as the allies with an Axis AI. That part is done.

The allied AI works too but I want to play a full game vs it to finalize the AI.

With these games there are always improvements to be done. Right now Im fairly satisfied with the Axis AI.

Play it with +.5 exp for the Axis and no production boost.