Modified Commando Mission

I've had T-72 Balkans On Fire for about 4 years now. Still is an excellent game that surprises me on a few occassions. I've made some modifications to the Commando mission to make it more interesting. I mentioned in a previous post to this forum that I replaced the enemy T-55's with T-72's and the three enemy T-34/85's I replaced with two Shturm-S's and a Leopard 1A4. It made the mission a lot more exciting. Well, I took it a step further... I added an allied counter mech element in one of the ravines. It consists of 2 B-11 AT Guns, 2 RPG gunners, an MTLB, and two officers attached to the 2 guns. It makes for a really good base camp and it tends to produce a fantastic gun fight between the enemy mechanized forces and my T-55 and the allied counter mech team. On one occassion I had to learn how to push a disabled enemy tank out of the way with my tank. I had knocked out one of the enemy T-72's while it was coming down a hill side, and the crew bailed out and the tank came rolling right through my position and came to a stop right in front of one of my allied B-11 AT guns. I found that driving up to the disabled tank and coming to a stop right at the back of the disabled tank and then putting my tank into 1st gear with my tank's front end touching the back end of the knocked out tank works well and let me push the enemy T-72 out of the way of my B-11 crew. Unfortunately, my T-55 crew and I were trajically surprised by a Shturm-S and we met our demise after the Shturm guided missile hit the side of my T-55's turret. Much to my satisfaction, one of my B-11 crews knocked out the enemy Shturm-S seconds after it advanced from the hull down position it had positioned itself in before killing my tank.

Good times good times!