Scenario Suggestion/Question

hoolaman

Is it possible to save a scenario containing a ruleset but instead of a single custom map, instead save the parameters for a random map.

I know it is possible to create a single random map and save it, but I'd like to see a random map that the scenario maker specifies to give the ideal mix of land and sea etc, but replayable differently each time.

Is it possible to save a scenario containing a ruleset but instead of a single custom map, instead save the parameters for a random map.

I know it is possible to create a single random map and save it, but I'd like to see a random map that the scenario maker specifies to give the ideal mix of land and sea etc, but replayable differently each time.

Okay, I'm trying to figure out exactly what you mean here. So, someone could setup something that defines the ruleset, the random-map parameters (map size, land/sea amounts, island size, etc), and a certain number of players, and whenever a player starts one of these games, the random map generator will construct something new? It sort of sounds like the "Restore Last Settings" button, except that, instead of loading up the last settings, you can save a whole bunch of settings and load them up at will. Am I understanding that correctly?