Death of a Tank Sim PLayer

Just in case someone on this Forum knows or remembers the guy who started all the East Front modding of Panzer Elite back in 1999 this will alert you to his recent death from liver cancer in March 2010.

Bryan, known as "Christian" on Pz Elite and as "Wolff" on his own website "GD" and "1SS" had illnesses most of his life. I first got involved with him and "BobR" on making scenarios for their OstPak series that churned out some 60 East Front scenarios for Pz Elite (and its still an ongoing mod at PEDG).

Bryan dropped out of Pz Elite first to start his own site utilizing Red October then I dropped out of Pz Elite around 2005. BobR keeps breathing life into it to this day.

I stayed in touch with Bryan these last 10 years and was the "honorary" historian and Forum "FAQ" (about WW2 and the East Front) answer guy (as well as I could) although I didn't play their mods of Red Oct MP with them.

Bryan was an avid reenactor and guitar collector and player. He was 50 last year. I exchanged emails with him these last 6 mos about his terminal illness and we thought a second surgery had taken care of his issues but the cancer returned very quickly. Bryan threw me off by saying his last visit to the hospital was simply a small outpatient procedure but 2 or 3 days later I was frantically trying to reach him by his website, phone and emails. To no avail.

Bryan, we loved you man and you will always be with us. My prayers for you will continue until I see you again.