Crashes in version 1.01.7060

MagicKoji

Hi,

I just update Empire of steel to the newest version. And I'm just getting crash after crash everytime I try to start a game. Everything works well until I hit OK on the first two cities to get the game started. It's crashed the last three times that I've tried. The map resolution was 3800x3000. if I started with a smaller map, say like 1200x1200 with repeat edges... the map showed me my two cities repeated three time across my screen. which didn't look right. So that's why I went with the bigger map. I had 5 Ai's. and island size set to medium. Other than that, everything else was defautl...

Hi,

I just update Empire of steel to the newest version. And I'm just getting crash after crash everytime I try to start a game. Everything works well until I hit OK on the first two cities to get the game started. It's crashed the last three times that I've tried. The map resolution was 3800x3000. if I started with a smaller map, say like 1200x1200 with repeat edges... the map showed me my two cities repeated three time across my screen. which didn't look right. So that's why I went with the bigger map. I had 5 Ai's. and island size set to medium. Other than that, everything else was defautl...

I haven't been able to reproduce this crash, but I'll try a few more variations.