Hijacking AI satelites?

aka_Hawk

In a current game, I have attack satelites suddenly appearing. I am unable to find any of my own missing from stock, so it seems the AI launch his and I for some reasone take over some of them.

Strange. I'll see if I can reproduce it. If you have any saved-games with this happening, I'd like to take a look at them.

In a current game, I have attack satelites suddenly appearing. I am unable to find any of my own missing from stock, so it seems the AI launch his and I for some reasone take over some of them.

I took a look at the game. There's a whole bunch of attack satellites that appear within the previous two turns. Are some of them yours, or did all of them appear mysteriously?

Two or three was originally mine. The rest was AI launched.

I took another look at the file you sent me. I noticed six different attack satellites owned by you on the map, and two owned by the AI player. The six satellites were bunched together in three groups - three in one location, two in another, and one in another location. Using the event information, I traced them back to four different cities - all of them are yours. I was expecting to find that a couple of them were launched from enemy cities; that would prove that they somehow switched ownership, but I couldn't find any evidence of that. It's possible that you had three of the satellites selected (instead of one) when you meant to give orders to one satellite. Those three satellites are bunched together at the same location, and they all came from the same city.