German Amunition Bug - APCR Availability in TOWKursk43

After using the SE to make my own small tank battles I was surprised when I looked at the ammo for the panzers.

There are simply too many APCR (40 & 40/1) rds available. The PzIII with the L42 gun has 40 of the 2 types of APCR and 18 APCBC (in the SE scenario I developed). The others are not so bad: Pz III L60 16, PzIVF2 9, Panther 9 and Tiger 8. There are some differences between the various models of the III and IV I'm not adding here.

The APCR rds were distributed in very small numbers. Probably 4 would be a good number. Possibly, if available, a few more would be given to the 50mm pz and pak gunners.

Remember in 1943 German lost imports of tungsten (mostly Turkey) so the APCR was in critical supply. During Kursk it was in short supply but possibly not critical yet. By 1944 it was not supplied in the West at all except for the 5cm Pak.

Also there is no need to list APCR 40 and 40/1 as the slightly better 40/1 rd (more streamlined 40/1) terminology was changed by 1943 as the stocks of the 40 model had been used. Thereafter, it was just called PzGr40.

The other loadouts seem OK and I didn't ck the Marder type pzjaegers or Paks. Penetration tables look good also.

Oddly enough the APCR availabilty is about right in the very old Combat Mission series.

I haven't checked the T34 in game yet. However, there was no APCR rd for the T3476 until October 1943 and only for selected units. By spring 1944 each T34 was supplied with 4.